|Forum Home > The Game > Sticky: Manual / FAQ|
- a combo counter which multiplies your score for each brick
- will reset if you don't destroy a brick in a short time
- resets after a stage has been completed
- has to be unlocked (rank 5)
- has a limit which can be upgraded (initial value: 50)
- shows how many bricks you destroyed without touching the ball
- multiplies your score gained from bricks
- has a limit wich can be upgraded (initial value: 10)
- shows how long it will take for the next upgrade to come down
- the distance can be downgraded (initial value: 50000 km)
- resets when finishing a stage
- shows how long the catched upgrade can be used
- while the power is active, the ball destroys every brick in its way
- the multiplier will not reset while the power is active
- the ball will stick on the player everytime the ball is touched
- can be upgraded (initial value: 10000)
- when finishing a stage in single / coop = 10000 X Lifes
- when finishing a stage in survival: Bonus-Score = 10000 X Stage
- Bonus-Score adds to your current score
- when finishing a stage in single / coop: BP = +750 X Lifes
- when finishing a stage in survival: BP = +5000
- BP from coins (not in survival) = between 1 and 50 (basic)
- with Breakpoints you can buy pictures in the gallery
- you get 10 exp for every brick (basic)
- you get 100 exp for the boss (basic)
FUEL (survival mode only)
- max fuel is 1000
- you lose fuel after time
- to regain fuel you have to collect fuel orbs (instead of BP)
- when fuel meter reaches 0 = game over
- when upgrade power is active you lose no fuel when ball sticks on player
Q: When the boss appears there are 10 bricks remaining? Is that a bug?
A: No that is no bug. The boss counts as 10 bricks.
Q: When I want to exit/save my game it freezes and i have to close it.
A: Make sure that the directory of the game has no write protection. The windows programms usually have these protections. Try to move the game folder to another place.
Q: What counts for 100% completion?
A: Everything except Event-Particles and Playerskins.